Monday, December 12, 2011

Amber's Maternity Shoot-

Amber, is my beautiful sister in law.  She is just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside.  So when she asked me to do some maternity pictures I was so excited!  She emailed me a few pictures of what she wanted and my head started thinking of what type of 'mood' I wanted to portray.  I wanted to do a very soft, classy yet Comfy mood, I feel like we achieved just that. 

These pictures were all done in my new in laws house!  They have AMAZING light in their house all day long, and right now, since they are just in the process of moving in, the house is really a blank canvas and very easy to photograph in because there isn't a bunch of furniture or things hung on the walls yet.  So thanks John & Lenna for letting us crash your house for a little while! :)











Isn't she beautiful?  It really isn't fair how gorgeous she is while being pregnant!  This last shot is going to be used for a 'Before & After' shot we are going to do.  I am so excited about how these turned out and I am even more excited that Amber asked me to be apart of the birth of her little baby girl!  I have wanted to do a 'Birth Story' for a while now, but I never wanted to invite myself into someones delivery room! ha ha  So when Amber asked me to do it I was SOOOO excited!  I love being able to catch the moments that you cant ever get back...the ones that evoke emotion when you see the images!  So keep your eye open for those in January sometime! 

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP