Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Random Edits

So I have been trying to figure out what 'My Style' of editing is, I am not sure if I want to be soft & subtle or bright & vivid, or more rich & dreamy? ha ha I know those are all completely different styles but I am kind of in love with all 3 ways of editing.  I think instead of defining my editing process as one of the above I will have to decide which style fits the best with the session.  Obviously a new born isn't going to be bright & vivid and will be more soft & subtle.  Anyway so I have been playing around in Photoshop today with a few new techniques and this is what I came up with...Tell me what you think!


I am in love with this one in B&W with the sun flair!!



1 comments:

Alecia March 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

your bright and vivid is stunning. never give that up. i also edit based on the session. seniors, engagements, families- usually bright and colorful and fun. newborns- for sure soft and subtle. i don't really think you need a signature edit, i like to mix it up all the time. your stuff is looking BEAUTIFUL! good job!!!! you need to post more often. i love looking. :)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP