Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Payton -

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE photographing kids?  I seriously love it!  They are so fun & unpredictable!  Little Payton's Birthday is next week and so of course you have to do a photo shoot when your kids turns 1 for the big party! :)  Sadly the day we went out to take these it was cold & dark outside, but we got a few good ones and are going to try to do a few inside ones in a couple of weeks!  Now some kids just seem to warm up to me right away and then others don't, Payton just wasn't sure about me this day so hopefully the next time I see him he will like me a little more! :)  Here is a little sneak peek at Payton's one year old shoot!


Like I said....Sometimes they warm up to me fast...SOMETIMES! :)



0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP