Sunday, April 18, 2010

Picture update coming soon!! :)

Okay, so I have been such a slacker with this blog lately!! I have had the chance to go to attend 2 workshops and I have yet to post any of the edited pictures on here! I also had the opportunity to follow Emily Clark again for a wedding this last weekend and I need to post some pictures from there as well!! :) So those will be coming soon I hope! :)

On to some fun stuff!! I am going to be offering a Free photo shoot once my Facebook Fan page hits 200 fans!! I am so close so I wanted to give a little incentive to get more fans!! :) So once I hit 200 fans I will be giving a free session away!! :) So head on over to FB and become a fan!! :) I didn't give specifics on the free session but it does need to be in Utah county and it will be a Family, portrait/senior or Child session. No bridals/engagements or weddings!! So with that being said I am off to bed!! Thanks so much for all of your support!!! :)

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP