Saturday, February 6, 2010

New equipment!

So I am soooo excited to let everyone know that I have upgraded my camera.....BIG time!! I went from a Nikon D70 to a Nikon D700 full frame camera!! YAY!! I am so excited because this camera is amazing with what it can do!! The day I got my camera I pulled out one of my baby backgrounds and started taking pictures of my daughter! So here is what the new camera looks like and then a few pictures taken inside of my cute daughter Lydia!! I hope you enjoy!!








3 comments:

Alecia February 16, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

hey, i love these pics!!! great job! (this is alecia by the way, i do photography also aleciasphotography.blogspot.com)
this may be a stupid question but i really wanna know! what is a full frame camera? i just have a really really basic canon :( I'm a canon girl, and i really want a new one soon! just wanted to tell ya i love these!

Raynz Photoz! April 11, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Hey Amanda!!! It was sooo great to meet you yesterday at the Wink workshop!! You are AMAZING with your camera and congrats on the NEW UPGRADE!!! :-)

Amber Driscoll April 26, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

I just love the photos you capture of the little ones! So adorable!!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP