Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mike, Amber & Nash!

~The Mendenhalls~

So I am so LUCKY to be able to say that I am related to this beautiful family!  This is my Husbands brother Mike, his beautiful wife Amber & their way to adorable son Nash!  I just love these guys to death and I am sooooo glad to say that I am related to them! :)  So here are some (a lot) of my favorites from their family session I did last week! :)  I couldn't believe how Nash was just being such a little model for me!  I think he was more excited for pictures then Amber was!  Now Mike we had to work a little harder to get him to relax and ENJOY getting pictures taken!  So Amber I hope you like them!! :)





Seriously Nash was like the BEST little kid to photograph!  I am not sure if it was just because it was his Aunt Amanda or if he just knows how stinkin' cute he is....watch out for him girls, he is going to be a heart breaker for sure!!
YAY I got a 'real' Mike smile!! :)


I think this one (above) is my favorite!  First because of Nash and how stinkin' adorable he is, second my awesome gold chair & third I LOVE all of the colors!  Everything was perfect from the the location to the clothes they were wearing!!  I think I need to hire Amber to help style clients clothing!! :)  Plus she does hair so she could do that too!! :)

I mean can you get a cuter family?  I think not!

Awe....one of my favorites (above)

Okay so I cant even handle how stinkin' gorgeous Amber is....I mean really its not fair how beautiful she is!


Seriously people...She needs to be a model!!
This is one of my Favorites to!!  I just love how great Nash was to do whatever I asked him to!!  Plus I LOVED this location....even though it was right by the liquor store and we saw more then a few interesting people going there!! :)





I cant tell you how much I LOVE this picture!  Seriously this little boy Loves his dad like no other!

 And the last 2 are some of my favorites too!  I LOVE everything about these!  The location, the clothes & the trees!  It couldn't have been more perfect!!! 
I loved this session!  It was so great because they were family and they were just so easy to work with!  I didn't ever get a 'Are you kidding me look' it was great!  Thanks Mike, Amber & Nash for being so cute and great to work with!!  Hope you like them!! :)  Love you guys!!

1 comments:

hcrjfrandall March 9, 2011 at 6:06 AM  

Love these! Awesome locations...what a cute family!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP