Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My baby!


I can hardly believe that my 'baby' is going to be 1 in a few weeks!! Eeeek it makes me want to cry....A LOT!!  It really only seems like yesterday she was born!  I just love her so much, and I cant imagine what we ever did with out her in our lives!  When I did these pictures is was SUPER over cast and we had to get them done because what a busy month July is so we didn't get as many as I had liked but we got some really great ones!! :)  Thanks to my Hubby & my mom for coming and helping with the photo shoot!!  So without further ado I present to you...

Lydia Jean Mendenhall


This has got to be one of my all time FAVORITE pictures of Lydia! I mean look at that face!


I am so lucky to call her mine!  Happy Birthday Lydia!!

P.S. she is having a Pink, Orange & Green Polka Dot Birthday party if ya didn't see the theme!! ;)

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP