Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baby Nathan

Last Saturday I had to opportunity to do my very first Newborn session! My hubby's cousin asked me to take her best friends baby's pictures for her! I was a little reluctant because I have never done one before, but I think they turned out pretty good!! What do you think?





Susan was the one who bought him his very first Jazz jersey so we thought it was only appropriate that she get a picture with him in it!!



Okay so Nathans Daddy Tyler has a bit of a collection obsession!! I just had to take a few pictures of it!! This is not even 1/8th of what he had just in that room!! I loved it!!! My Brother and Nephew would have been in heaven if they would have seen all of his toys!

Thanks so much Susan for setting this all up!! I had a blast with you guys!!

3 comments:

Alecia May 22, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

OK you did AWESOME. these look fabulous! i love how black the black background is. WOW! these are so sweet.

Niki Burt Michael June 6, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

These look great Amanda!! Im really impressed that was only your first time with newborns! Good job!!

ANeibaur June 21, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

You're amazing Amanda! These are SO cute!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP