Thursday, April 29, 2010

Winkfotos Workshop!

So this last month I was able to attend anther AMAZING workshop put on by Emily Clark of Winkfotos!! Seriously she is so amazing at what she does! I am so glad I was able to attend her workshop! It was so great to learn from such a talented person!! Emily you ROCK girl!! Thanks so much for always helping me and being such a great Friend and fellow Photog!! Luv ya girlie!!!



So here are a few shots that I got! One great thing about this workshop was that Emily needed models so of course I asked some of my very good looking friends that I knew could come and Sarah was one of our amazing models!! She is awesome! She is an amazing artist also! Go check her out on FB here - Sarah Beth!! :) I know she is going to kill me for that but I don't care she is amazing at singing and the world needs to know!! :) Here are some of my friend Sarah!!





LOVE the shoes right??!?!?!

These were our other 2 models!! They were so stinking cute!! I LOVED her shoes and her whole outfit!! They were to great!!!

More of the beautiful Sarah Beth!!














So I couldn't decide which one I liked better! So I put both up for you guys!! :)






Again a HUGE thanks to Emily Clark!! You are so great to share your talent with all of us!! Thanks to all the models and all the other Photogs who were there!! You guys were so much fun to shoot with!! It was great meeting some really sweet new Photog friends!!! You guys are great!!! :)

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP