Thursday, November 5, 2009

~Stephanies Bridals~

Okay, first I just have to say that Steph makes it soooo easy to take her picture!! First she is Gorgeous! Second because she is so freaking funny!! So for those of you who don't know, Stephanie is my cousin! We both grew up with all brothers, so we were like sisters growing up!! I love her to death!! I am so excited for her and her soon to be hubby!! Love you Steph!!


Steph now you do look like a "Princess" ha ha (inside joke)




Oh yeah this is a picture OVERLOAD. I couldn't pick just a few that I loved. I loved them all!!

P.S. The water was FREEZING!! I had to put up some funny ones!! he he This is why I love her so much!!
P.S. Her soon to be Hubby Brock was a football player for BYU, Hence the football gear!

4 comments:

Leslie November 6, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

You do awesome work Amanda, I never knew you took pics. You are very good.

{Jason and Elan} November 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Steph could seriously be a model! What a beautiful bride! I love the pic of her laying on the grass and the yellow trees.

Anonymous November 6, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

good job these are way cute!

Rebecca November 9, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Oh my gosh these are fabulous Amanda! Yes, Steph is gorgeous. And she's lucky that she will have such awesome wedding pictures to cherish forever. These are terrific!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP